It's officially wedding season which means it's time to browse those registries. I love giving thoughtful gifts and I find it hard to just pick something off of a list. I know that the bride and groom will enjoy whatever it is they receive especially if it's something they've specifically picked out.
But I just can't do it.
Here's what I've come up with for the next wedding I'll be attending in June:
The Bride and Groom Cook Book from Williams-Sonoma is great for couples learning to cook. And they can do it together! There's even a section that talks about pairing wine with meals so you can look fancy in front of dinner guests.
If you're going to cook, you're going to need some ingredients! How about some cash to spend at Whole Foods?
Things could get messy for the happy couple in the kitchen which is why I've also thrown in these precious "Storybook Romance" dishtowels from Anthropologie. This set of three towels are embroidered with the phrases "They fell in love", "They got married" and "They lived happily ever after". That fruit bowl from Aunt Mabel is going to look pretty lame next to this.
No comments:
Post a Comment