Saturday, August 22, 2009

Female Of The Human Persuasion

Earlier this morning for no apparent reason, probably a mix of sleep deprivation and narcissism, I decided to google myself.

The first link on the page says this: "Sarah White (animal): female of the human persuasion; songwriter and purveyor of guitar sounds; a subtle lyricist with a haunting voice..." Dead on right? But not me. The search yielded 46,900,000 articles and I'm going to take a guess and say maybe two of them are actually about me. Thanks to The University of Alabama, for posting the 2005 bid list for Tri Delta. That's not a rapist's dream at all.

Here I am looking totally not creepy whatsoever with my mom.
While my search results don't do much for my ego, there is always a bright side. Props to mom and dad for picking the world's most common name. When I'm famous, someone will have to devote a lot of time and energy to find dirt on me. If they are anything like me, they'll get tired after looking at the second page and just let me live my A-list life. Also, it will be quite difficult for anyone who is not privy to knowing about this little gem, my baby blog, to stumble upon it. I can rest easy knowing that it will be hard for randos to discover all my deepest, darkest secrets and my passion for wiener dogs.

No comments: