WHY DON'T YOU EVER UPDATE YOUR BLOG?
I have two jobs and a pretty healthy social life and I still manage to organize my thoughts into sentences to make crappy posts less than four people will read. Come on...
And seriously? The last post about McNabb going to the Skins... thanks, but ESPN had already informed me and while I was interested to know your opinion on the matter I'd rather hear about almost anything else. Jail-ish things. Like how many push ups you did. Or how you crafted the napkins from the cafeteria to look like dreds just incase you need a decoy.
I'll try to understand because I know you're probably layin down some sick rhymes and we will have an amazing album on our hands in about 6 months. But if you could hurry up and get over your blogger's block I would really appreciate it.
And until you do, I am no longer encouraging Liz to write to you. I'm sorry but you don't deserve it right now.
-whitethanxyou
1 comment:
ahhh found your blog!! yay!!
Post a Comment