
(via)
They say the way you spend your New Year's Eve will set the tone for the rest of the year. If that's the case then I am in for an amazing year filled with friends, laughter and great times.
There's something about the start of a new year that will motivate the crap out of you. It's exciting to think of all the things you want to change and achieve. The tough part is staying motivated once the excitement of new beginnings has worn off.
I've found a great way to keep up my enthusiasm about my goals is to do one thing that challenges me every day. It doesn't have to be a huge struggle. Sometimes a challenge for me is to do a load of laundry or go to the gym for 30 minutes. When I've accomplished whatever goal it is that I have set for the day I feel motivated to keep going! Each day you'll gain more confidence and your goals will become bigger and bigger.
My goal for today is to step outside of my comfort zone. Stay tuned for the results!
2 comments:
Have a fun day spent not in your comfort zone! I love today's goal :) peace&love.
pickingwildflowersblog.blogspot.com
Thanks Baily!!! I've added your blog to my "good reads and good friends" section. :)
Post a Comment