The blog roll is just a few of my favorite daily blogs with a couple of new additions. Some of my good friends and pledge sisters have started up blogs of their own that are a little less crude than mine. Ok, a lot less. Sarah started a blog yesterday called cubicle sanity. This is fresh talent, people! She's a lone female trapped in an office that is overflowing with testosterone. Ch-ch-check it out! If you like fashion you will DIE for Brittany's blog and stationery. It is O.O.C! And of course Liz thankfully interrupts my day with her blog about her current obsessions.
Another addition to my roll is Boozecats. I love living in a world where two of my favorite things (booze and cats) join forces. Some genius came up with the idea of photoshopping pictures and replacing alcoholic beverages with cats. On a related note, I'm now desperately trying to figure out photoshop.
Some of yall have been straight slippin, yo. [redacted] I'm going to need you to either go on another trip to a strange country or tell me everything Puppy has been up to in the last few months. Sports, Virals, and Stupidity, are you even still alive? Did law school actually kill you?
The fact that I've had to call you out on your slacking has caused me to be late for The Price Is Right. Now look what you've done!
No comments:
Post a Comment