Sunday, May 24, 2009

Get the F from 'round me


If you changed the last two activities to laundry and watching shitty made for TV movies then you'd have my Memorial Day weekend in a nutshell. The weather has not been conducive for laying out or even wanting to leave the house for that matter. And can you believe that I have class on Memorial Day? Maybe we'll watch the Fleet Week episode of SATC tomorrow. Mmm, sailors... 

Yesterday I baked cupcakes. Not because I wanted them but because I was tired of watching the True Life marathon on MTV. I did 3,000 loads of laundry waiting on the cupcakes to bake and once they were done, I had 24 cupcakes and no desire to eat a single one. When do you think I should start WebMd-ing symptoms for Bipolar Disorder?

I am a firm believer in the fact that Lil Wayne can make a shitty song into a piece of musical gold. Take for example "Turnin Me On" by Keri Hilson: I'm not a huge fan of this song. Halfway through I usually reach over to change it- and that's when Lil Wayne starts changing the pronunciation of words to make them rhyme and makes everything all better. 

Imagine what he could do for a good song. How awesome would it be if Lil Wayne and Kings of Leon collaborated?? I don't know if I could handle the awesomeness. 

Time to get back to my memorializing by watching Rob and Big. What if Lil Wayne and BOBBY LITE collaborated on "Dirty Girl"? They'd have to create a holiday to remember the awesomeness of that song... and no one would have school.

No comments: